Wide Range of Subjects
About 75 subjects and 160 degree courses and modules illustrate the broad spectrum of Leibniz Universität Hannover. Technical subjects, the humanities, classical or innovative courses - you can find everything here at a glance.
Master courses in English
Various Master’s programmes at Leibniz Universität Hannover, some of which have already been established for many years, provide students from Germany and abroad with attractive courses for internationally orientated studies.
Master courses in English:
- European Asian Economic Relations
- European Master in Territorial Development
- Geodesy and Geoinformatics
- International Mechatronics (Double MSc.)
- International Horticulture
- Internet Technologies and Information Systems
- IT Law and Intellectual Property Law (LLM)
- Water Resources and Environmental Managment (WATENV)
- Advanced Anglophone Studies