In cooperation with Campus Culture and the Zentrale Einrichtung Lehre, Studium und Weiterbildung, the International Office offers the SeniorStudentPartnership-Program.
If you are an international student at the Leibniz Universität Hannover of longer stay and no trainee and if:
- you need assistance with your studies,
- you are curious to get to know more about culture and every day life in Germany,
- you are eager to improve your German skills,
- you need tips for your job-hunting and applications,
- you would like to have somebody accompany you to appointments;
then you should register for the SeniorStudentPartnership-Program. In the context of this program, you can learn from advanced students and benefit from their experiences and know-how.
There is a regular table taking place on 2nd March, 4th May, 6th July, 7th September and 2nd November, 2017, open to all those who are interested in joining the programme.