Dr. Yang Ge
Institute for Dynamics and Vibrations
- Since Sep. 2007: Postdoctoral Fellow of CSC (China Scholarship council) Foundation at the dynamic and vibration institute (IDS) of the Leibniz University, Hannover, Germany.
- 2001–present: Associate professor in Mechanical &Electronic College, HEU (Harbin Engineering University), China.
- 2001before: Senior engineer at No.3 workshop, Technological transformation and Planning Department and Im./Ex. Co. in Harbin No.1 Tool Works, China.
- Ph.D. Advanced mechanical design theory, HEU, China, in 2005.
- M.E. CAD, optima & reliability Design, HEU, China, in 2001.
- B.S. Mechanical Design and Manufacture in HSEU(Harbin Shipping
Engineering University), China.