MentorING - for a successful start!
At MentorING, an experienced student (your Mentor) will guide you through your first semester and offer support for your start at Leibniz University Hanover. Your Mentor will be your first contact person for every question you might have concerning your studies or the life on campus. The program is specifically designed for international and German students!
What MentorING offers:
- Personal support from experienced Mentors
- Regular Get-Togethers with your Mentor and other Mentees
- Support for questions and issues regarding your studies
- Tips for both your exam preparations and your overall plan for your studies
- A Workshop for building intercultural competences
What do I have to do to participate?
- Sign up with our sign-up-sheet
- Participate in the workshop for intercultural communication
- Meet regularly with your Mentor and get advisory support
Dates for the winter term 2016
- Intercultural Training and first meeting 12th & 19th November (only one Training/ Person)
- Get together and intercultural Dinner 19th November
Deadlines for application
In the winter term 2016: 15th of November 2016
Applications that come in after this deadline might also come through upon consultation, if there are still spots available.
Questions? Contact us!
Ludolf von Dassel