MentorING - for a successful start!
At MentorING, an experienced student (your Mentor) will guide you through your first semester and offer support for your start at Leibniz University Hanover. Your Mentor will be your first contact person for every question you might have concerning your studies or the life on campus. The program is specifically designed for international and German students!
What MentorING offers:
- Personal support from experienced Mentors
- Regular Get-Togethers with your Mentor and other Mentees
- Support for questions and issues regarding your studies
- Tips for both your exam preparations and your overall plan for your studies
- A Workshop for building intercultural competences
!Mentors will support you with their experience as students. They are no personal coaches or tutors!
What do I have to do to participate?
- Sign up with our sign-up-sheet
- Participate in the workshop for intercultural communication
- Meet regularly with your Mentor and get advisory support
Dates for the winter term 2017
Workshop-Weekend: intercultural competence (obligatory)
- November the 18./19.th or November the 25./26. (only one weekend per person)
- International Lunch on November the 26. for everybody
- January the 10th, 5pm, International Office, Room 009
- more to come
Excursion to PS-Speicher in Einbeck
- 27.01. (Treffpunkt und zeit folgen)
Deadlines for application
Deadline for application is 31. of October.
Questions? Contact us!
Ludolf von Dassel