Werde Mentor bei MentorING!
Become a professional Mentor and support your fellow students during their first steps on campus as freshmen!
Accompany your personal Mentees and be their first contact person for questions they might have regarding their studies and the life on campus. The center for key competences will train you to become a Mentor and offers support for your work during the entire semester. This way, you can pass on your knowledge and also learn something new for yourself.
What does MentorING have to offer?
- 2 creditable Credit Point for your studies
- Honorary engagement
- Important key competences for your career and your life
- Intercultural exchange with the other participants
MentorING offers important Elements of professional qualifications in a compact program. Intercultural experience and honorary engagement are essential not only for your curriculum vitae. They are also essential selection criteria for any scholarship application.
What do I hav to do to participate?
- Sign up with our sign-up-sheet
- Participate in the course for upcoming Mentors
- Participate in the course for intercultural communication
- Participate in at least three mentor-meetings
- Meetings with your Mentees
Dates for the winter term 2016:
Course for upcoming Mentors
- 5th November
Workshop for intercultural competences
- 12th and 19th November (only one Training/ Person)
- Get Together and International Dinner 19th November
Deadlines for applications:
In the winter term 2016: 15th of November 2016
Applications that come in after this deadline might still be accepted upon consultation, if there are still spots available.
Questions? Contact us!
Ludolf von Dassel