As finding a place to live isn't always easy, the International Office in cooperation with the Hannover Studentenwerk (students' association) and others offer an accommodation service for
- international exchange students (NO trainees),
- international students in special programmes ("Hannover Modell")
- for international visiting scientists and international visiting PhDs
Our service is free of charge, and we will help you to find a room or an apartment before coming to Hanover.
As the International Office only's got a certain number of dormitories for these groups, it follows the rule: "First come, first served"
(FYI: International law exchange students "IT-Law" sent the request from above directly to the International Office. All other international law students must NOT fill in the accommodation request but have to register directly with Ms. Hähnel at the faculty's international office).
- Summer Semester: 31st January
- Winter Semester: 31st July
Application Form (to be sent to the International Office by mail or email):
- Remember that we can process only complete forms containing all the required information with respect to your exchange program. Please, make sure your application is correct and complete.
- Please, send your application to the International Office and NOT directly to the "Studentenwerk".
We are looking for accommodation:
Of course, we are glad to receive accommodations offers in order to support international guests at Leibniz Universität Hannover in terms of housing. Here's the application form:
tel. +49 511 762 - 4081
fax +49 511 762 - 4090