Science & Engineering Research Projects
This summer program exits since more than twelve years successfully and was established together with our partner Purdue University.
Please visit us at www.researchprojects.uni-hannover.de
- Experience 1st class German science and engineering as part of a professional research team at Leibniz Universität Hannover, member of the nine best technical universities in Germany (TU9) ...
- Visit major world known companies in the area such as VW, Wabco, MTU Maintenance, Sennheiser and research institutes on the fields of electrotechnology, aviation, renewable & solar energy, automotive engineering...
- Get to know German mindset ...
... by joining our twelve weeks "Science & Engineering Research Projects" program for students from North-American universities.
- Time: From May 16th to August 5th, 2016 (12 weeks)
- Costs: 2,700 € in total for students from our partner universities (others 3,200 €). 750 € due upon submission.
- Students: At least 5th semester (max. 25 participants)
- Credits: up to 12 ECTS (ca. 6 US credit hours)
- Deadline: 1st of March 2016 (750 € due upon submission)
This program is fully conducted in English and limited to 25 participants.
- Introduction week including company visits and field trips
- Research projects at designated institutes
- Social activities
- German study buddy
Costs include ...
- placement at designated institutes
- administration and enrollment fee
- housing in student dorms (or equal)
- health insurance in Germany/EU
- public transportation
- social activities
- field trips
- pick-up service on arrival
Application requirements ...
- application form
- letter of motivation (250 words)
- one reference letter
- transcript of records
Please forward your application to Ms. Uta Knoche, latest by March 1st, 2016.