Science & Engineering Research Projects
Please visit us at www.researchprojects.uni-hannover.de
- Experience 1st class German science and engineering as part of a professional research team at Leibniz Universität Hannover, member of the nine best technical universities in Germany (TU9) ...
- Visit major world known companies in the area such as VW, Airbus, MTU Maintenance and Sennheiser and Hannover Messe, the world's leading Trade Fair for industrial technology ...
- Get to know German mentality ...
... by joining our twelve weeks "Science & Engineering Research Projects" program for students from North-American universities.
- Time: From May 18th to August 7th, 2015 (12 weeks)
- Costs: 2,500 € in total for students from our partner universities (otherwise 3,000 €). 750 € due upon submission.
- Students: At least 5th semester
- Credits: 12 ECTS (ca. 6 US credit hours)
- Deadline: 1st of March 2015 (750 € due upon submission)
This program is fully conducted in English.
- Introduction week including company visits and field trips
- Research projects at designated institutes
- Social activities
- German study buddy
Costs include ...
- placement at designated institutes
- administration and enrollment fee
- health insurance in Germany/EU
- public transportation
- social activities
- field trips
- pick-up service on arrival
Application requirements ...
- application form
- letter of motivation (250 words)
- one reference letter
- transcript of records
Please forward your application to Ms. Uta Knoche, latest by March 1st, 2015.